We hope you find Trinity to be a warm, welcoming place to worship God and connect with what God is doing in our community. Here is some information about visiting for the first time:
- We have Sunday School for all ages beginning at 9:30. For more information about our different classes, speak with our Pastor, Ryan Wilson.
- Our worship begins at 10:30 in our sanctuary. Our worship is liturgical in nature; we incorporate hymns, choral anthems, litanies, scripture readings, and a sermon into most services. There is a nursery in room #300 for ages birth-3, and children older than that are encouraged to worship with their family.
- Midway through each service we usually have a children’s sermon, and children ages 4- 1st grade are invited to go to Children’s Church in room #301 for the remainder of the worship service. Older children are encouraged to stay in worship for the entire service.
- We conclude most services with a Hymn of Commitment where we are invited to publicly respond to what God is urging in our lives. If you’d like to speak with a minister or simply pray at the altar, you’re welcome to do so at that time. Ministers are also available after each service to speak with you.
- There are restrooms in the vestibule, and also in the hallway behind the pulpit area.
- If you visit we would love to have information about you and your family. Please take a “Welcome to Trinity” card found in the pew rack, fill it out, and place it in the offering plate during the offertory. We would love to share about our church with you!