Worship with Us
Sunday School classes available for all ages
Worship in the sanctuary
Sunday School Classes
Sunday School is from 9:30-10:15 each Sunday Morning
Children & Youth
- We offer graded classes for all age groups from birth through high school.
- Our nursery for infants and toddlers is in rooms 300 and 302.
- Ages 3 years through 5th grade meet in classes on the first level of the education building.
- Middle and High School classes meet in the youth room, directly below the Fellowship Hall.
We offer a variety of adult classes with differing age-ranges, teaching styles, and materials.
Find the best fit for you!
- Young Adults, Room 305: David Howle, Marcia Hydrick
- Faith and Family, Room 303: Ed Evans, Rocky Nation
- Empty Nesters, Room 216: Curtis Brock, Stanley Gibson, Chuck Middleton, Lisa Towe
- Ruth Babb, Room 204: Ruth Atkins, Becky Buckhiester, Mary Busha, Martha Hammett, Becky Scruggs
- J.O.Y. Class, Room 211: Phil Buckhiester, Martin Hemphill Substitutes: Mary Busha, John Thompson
- Encouragers, Room 209: Mike Hembree, Gary Jones, Dan Laird, Mac McMillin, Joyce Peebles, Todd Wilson
- Adult Men, Room 207: David Bryant, Jimmy Williams